Here is the short list of worthwhile Blogging and Affiliate Marketing conferences throughout 2016.
- Jan 10 – 12 – Affiliate Summit West (Las Vegas, NV, USA)
- January 26-27, 2016 – iDate – Internet Dating Conference (Miami, FL, USA)
- Feb 4 – 7 – London Affiliate Conference (London, UK)
- February 10 – 11 – Rakuten Marketing Symposium Scottsdale (Scottsdale, AZ, USA)
- February 9 – 11 – Traffic & Conversion Summit (San Diego, California, USA)
- March 15 – 17 – LeadsCon Las Vegas (Las Vegas, NV, USA)
- April 3 – 5 – AM (Affiliate Management) Days 2016 (San Francisco, CA, USA)
- April 17 – 19 – Social Media Marketing World, San Diego, CA, USA
- May 15-17 – ShareaSale Think Tank (InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile)
- May 19-21 – Everything Food (Salt Lake City, UT, USA)
- June 8-10, 2016 – Internet Dating Conference (Beverly Hills, CA, USA)
- July 21-22 – Internet Dating Conference (Cyprus)
- July 31 – Aug 2 – Affiliate Summit West (Las Vegas, NV, USA)
I will add to this list as information becomes available throughout the year.
Before registering for any conference, please review all the details and make sure it will suit YOUR specific needs, be they information-gathering or networking.
You may find the article, “Should You Attend an Internet or Affiliate Marketing Conference?” useful if you’re unsure about whether going to a conference will help build your business. 🙂
Did you find this post informative and useful? If so, please share it with others! If you have a comment, question or suggestion, please leave a comment below!