Awhile ago I wrote the article, Can I Start an Affiliate Business with a Bad Credit Rating? and yet many of you still think you can’t do business online if you don’t have a credit card.
Granted, it’s difficult, but did you know that in addition to accepting all major Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, AmericanExpress, Discover), BlueHost.Com also accepts PayPal and money orders?
They also accept checks from U.S. residents.
So, if not having a credit card has stopped you from starting a website, check out BlueHost.
When sending checks and money orders be sure to include the following information:
- First & Last Name
- Company Name (optional)
- Billing Address
- Phone Number
- Valid Email Address
- Domain Name [new or if transferring your current domain]
- Domain Privacy [state yes or no]
- Terms of Service [state you read & agree]
- Package Type [24, 12, 6, or 3 month account]
- Password [for administrative control panel]
Important: 3 and 6 month accounts do NOT qualify for the FREE domain name. If you need a new domain the cost is $10 per domain per year.