UPDATE: The BubblePly service is no longer available. Please watch How to Add an Affiliate Link to a YouTube Video instead.
Do you make your own videos to promote products online as an affiliate? Does your merchant allow you to use their videos that are posted to YouTube, Blip.TV, Google Video, Metacafe and other video portals WITHOUT providing you with a way to embed your affiliate links?
Well, an easy and free way to embed your affiliate links in videos is by using the online service BubblePly.
You can add a link to the bottom of a video, or embed hyperlinks in text. When your site visitor clicks on the link, a new browswer window opens and the video continues playing.
Here’s how to embed your affiliate links into a YouTube video:
- Copy the URL of a video you want to add a link to into the text form at BubblePly.com and click ‘Next’.
- Pause the video and get your affiliate link.
- Start the video again, hit ‘Bubble’ and choose your desired bubble format.
- Enter your text.
- Enter your affiliate link.
- Drag the duration buttom right across to the end of the video.
- Click ‘Done’ and you’re done.
Watch the Instructional Video
In this video I take you through each step of adding your affiliate link into a video using BubblePly.com.
Here is the caveat (there’s ALWAYS at least one, isn’t there?).
It is best to create your own promotional videos as not all merchants will permit you to use their videos for this purpose.
Of course, if you’re one of my affiliates, I have videos for you to use to promote the Super Affiliate Handbook! Just go to the affiliate program news site to learn more. 🙂