OK, that ‘tells all’ subject line is a little hyped up – I haven’t written my autobiography yet. 🙂
But if you want to learn a little more about who I am and what I do, check out the “Pepperjam Network “Meet the Affiliates” Interview #3: Introducing Rosalind Gardner” blog today where I’ve answered the following questions posed by PJN’s CEO Kris Jones:
- Where do you live? Are you married? Any children? Animals?
- When and how did you first get involved in affiliate marketing. Please share your story…
- What are some of your favorite online resources for learning more about affiliate marketing?
- What are your top two (2) favorite books of all time and top three (3) favorite musical groups?
- What is a day-in-the-life of Rosalind Gardner like?
- Among other regular contributions to the affiliate marketing industry, you are a regular columnist for Revenue Magazine (BTW – I always look forward to reading your piece every issue!). Can you share with our readers what you feel is the best advice you’ve ever given as part of your column in Revenue Magazine?
- You authored the book “Make a Fortune Promoting Other People’s Stuff Online.” Can you share with us a few tips from that book? Wait…you’re not done yet. You’ve also authored one of the best-selling and successful e-books of all time called “The Super Affiliate Handbook: How I Made $436797 in One Year Selling Other People’s Stuff Online.” Is there an additional tip or two from that book that you can share?
- My guess is that as an accomplished author, international speaker, and uber successful affiliate marketer you’ve traveled the world many times. Tell us about the most amazing place you’ve ever been to around the world. Tell us about your experience there…
- Name one person in the affiliate industry you admire and tell us why?
And just in case you haven’t yet signed for Pepperjam, check out “Pepperjam Network Review: Real Change or Just Hype?” here on the NPT blog.