Social Media Examiner is holding the Social Media Success Summit 2013 — their “online” mega conference that has attracted thousands of marketers in the past!
LIMITED-TIME SALE: ONLY $297! (SAVE $300 off the regular price of $597) NOTE: This offer is good until Friday August 30, 2013. Payment options: You can make a single payment of $297 or two equal payments of $154 (one now and one in 30 days)
This is their 5th annual conference and it’s going to be their biggest summit yet.
They’ve recruited the top social media experts for this special event–just for marketers and business owners.
They’ll share exactly what works so you can immediately implement new social media tactics and strategies to grow your business. There’s no travel because it’s all online.
Forty-five of the world’s leading social media pros will be summit instructors.
- Jay Baer (author, Youtility),
- Mari Smith (co-author, Facebook Marketing),
- Michael Hyatt (author, Platform),
- Chris Brogan(co-author, The Impact Equation),
- Michael Stelzner (author, Launch),
- Mark Schaefer (author, The Tao of Twitter),
- Neal Schaffer(author, Maximizing LinkedIn for Sales and Social Media),
- Amy Porterfield (co-author, Facebook Marketing All-In-One for Dummies),
- Lee Odden (author, Optimize),
- Nichole Kelly (author, How to Measure Social Media),
- Viveka von Rosen (author, LinkedIn Marketing),
- Joe Pulizzi (author, Epic Content Marketing),
- Jamie Turner (co-author, Go Mobile),
- Jesse Stay (author, Google+ Marketing for Dummies),
- Beth Hayden (author, Pinfluence),
- Paul Colligan (author, YouTube Strategies),
- Todd Wheatland (author, The Marketer’s Guide to SlideShare)
- …and experts from Walmart, Sony, GE, Whole Foods, Discovery Channel, Kelly Services, and E! Online–just to mention a few!
This summit will empower you to gain more exposure, increase traffic, cultivate loyal fans and grow your business.
Click here to take advantage of the current sale price (sale ends Friday).
Comments, questions or suggestions? Please leave a comment below!
P.S. If you haven’t experienced these summits, they’re super rich with content, just like everything over at Social Media Examiner. Also, remember this is an online summit, so there’s NO requirement to travel.