CONTEST CLOSED. Learn who the winner was here.
Here's your chance to win a copy of the Internet Marketing Center's “The Insider Secrets to Marketing Your Business on the Internet – Version 2007” ($197 value). The course contains TWO 8″ x 11″ full-color three ring binders containing 800+ pages, broken down into 64 easy-to-follow lessons about everything from traffic generation, email marketing and Google Adsense.
This is the course that every new Internet marketer should have in their office… regardless of whether you plan to become an affiliate, merchant or online auction seller.
So… to put it on YOUR desk… we're gonna have some fun with lightbulb jokes.
And just in case you've never heard a lightbulb joke, they go like this:
- How many bureaucrats does it take to screw in a lightbulb ?
Two. One to screw it in and one to screw it up.
- How many cops does it take to screw n a lightbulb ?
None. It turned itself in.
- How many Psychologists does it take to change a lightbulb ?
Just one. But the bulb has to really WANT to change.
So, let's get started…
In the comments section below, post your answer to the question:
“How many Internet Marketers does it take to screw in a lightbulb ?”
- ONE entry/joke per comment only, please… In the event that multiple jokes are posted in a comment, the comment will be moderated so that only the first will show up.
- If two identical comments are posted for the winning entry, the first commenter will be deemed the winner.
- Contest entry must be made on or before December 15th, 2007.
- The winner will be announced on December 16th, 2007.
Have FUN!! 🙂