BlogWorld and New Media Expo just announced the addition of a conference to run from May 24-26 in New York City.
This conference is an opportunity to learn from some of the most successful New Media experts in the world in the areas of content creation, distribution, and monetization.
Just a few of the Keynote speakers listed include:
- Mark Penn – CEO, Worldwide of Burson-Marsteller & CEO, Penn Schoen Berland
- Karen Hughes – Worldwide Vice Chairman, Burson-Marsteller
- Hugh Hewitt – The Hugh Hewitt Show
- Reid Wilson – Editor-in-Chief, The Hotline
- Darren Rowse – Problogger
- Brian Clark – Copyblogger
And there are many more speakers yet to be announced.
Take advantage of early bird pricing. Here is a table showing the advantages of early registration:
|Pass Type||By March 15||By April 14||After April 14|
|Full Access Pass||$695||$995||$1,295|
Please note that Early Bird pricing ends on March 15th and the savings is nearly 50%…definitely a reason to register early!
Learn more about the BlogWorld and New Media Expo now.