Is it really possible to make $1000 a day online or even more?
I’m often asked questions like “How much money can I make online?“, “is it really possible to make $1000 a day?” and “does [insert name of any Internet marketing guru here] really make millions of dollars per day/year or month?”
I will answer the second and third questions first.
Yes (I do it all the time) and as to how much money the other guys are making — I don’t really know.
While I believe that most of the ‘big’ name Internet marketers report their earnings honestly, I also suspect that there are a lot of ‘PhotoShop artists’ as well. You know, the guys who doctor those pictures of their multi-million dollar monthly Google Adsense checks.
Now, as far as how much money YOU can make online – you might not like my answer.
As much as I’d like to tell you that you can make as much money as you want to make (and that is what I truly believe), the truth of the matter is that the amount of money you will earn depends on you and a number of different factors.
Those factors include:
- Your desire to succeed. Do you really want to start an online business and make money online or is it just a wish?
- Your commitment to succeed. Are you willing to do all that it takes to succeed?
- Your ability to make time to learn. An hour a week probably won’t cut it.
- How much money you have to invest in your business. You don’t need to spend a fortune, but you do need to have some.
- Your ability to act on what you learn. Those who never go beyond reading how-to manuals and actually put what they learn to use, never make any money online.
- Your persistence. Those who quit too soon can’t possibly hit the ‘big time’ money-making targets.
So, the bottom line is that how much money you make online is entirely up to you and your ability to ACT on what you learn.
Did you find this post informative and useful? If so, please share it with others! If you have a comment, question or suggestion, please leave a comment below!