Starting out as an Internet marketer can seem pretty confusing….
There seems to be SO much to learn and you have so many questions!
Relax, I’ll make this easy on you. First, we’ll find out where you REALLY want to go with your home-based Internet business. Just click the statement below that best applies to your situation.
I want to…
- Improve my basic Computer Skills.
- Learn about different ways to make money online.
- Find out what Software and Services I’ll need to do business online.
- Become an Affiliate … just like you, Ros! 🙂
- Build a Web site.
- Get TRAFFIC!!!!.
- Start my own Affiliate Program and let other people sell MY products.
- Find a Work-at-home JOB.
- Find Products to sell online.
- Create and sell my own products online.
- Develop (or Source) Content (eg. articles, newsletters) for my website.
If your question (and answer) is not listed here, please post a question in our Forum (requires registration).
I want to FIND products to sell online.
- Learn about Private Label Rights – Private label rights, or PLR, articles are all the rage right now and for good reason – they save you tons of work! In most cases you can repackage the information, slap your name on it (claim it as your own) and sell it for however much you choose. You’ll also find a list of ready-made content packages for your site.
- Dropshipping – Source wholesale products to sell through your own site or at online auctions.