Gone are the days of flat file manipulation and sharing 4th click revenue… Datafeedr is here. HURRAY!
Datafeedr is a slick new solution by Stefan Everaet and Eric Busch for WordPress bloggers who want to easily incorporate merchant product datafeeds into their blogs.
- You'll never have to deal with raw datafeed files again – HURRAY! Datafeedr has eliminated the technical hurdles for converting raw datafeed files into webpages. Just pointing and clicking is all what is needed.
- You won't have to rely on supplied merchant datafeed categories (some were very VERY sloppy – if they existed at all). Now you can create your own store categories and subcategories.
- You can add search for and choose exactly which products you want to add to your store..
- When you ‘subscribe' to a specific search, existing products will automatically be updated and new products meeting the search criteria will be added to your product list.
- You can combine products from different merchants across different networks in one store.
- Currently, there are products available from Shareasale, CJ, Linkshare, Netshops, Bridaluxe, as well as Shareasale coupons and deals. Plans include adding Affiliate Window, Commission Monster and PepperJam.
- Individual products can be embedded in blog posts.
- There's also a drip feed option… so you can post a product (or two or three) per day and send those out via feed to your subscribers.
Stefan and Eric have posted a very good video on the homepage showing how the setup process works and detailed video tutorials are available to help you set up your own affiliate store using Datafeedr.
Subscription plans for this service are available starting at $27 per month.
I highly recommend that you watch the video so you can see for yourself what a slick operation Datafeedr is. Personally, I LOVE it!