Gone are the days of flat file manipulation and sharing 4th click revenue… Datafeedr is here. HURRAY!
Datafeedr is a slick new solution by Stefan Everaet and Eric Busch for WordPress bloggers who want to easily incorporate merchant product datafeeds into their blogs.
- You'll never have to deal with raw datafeed files again – HURRAY! Datafeedr has eliminated the technical hurdles for converting raw datafeed files into webpages. Just pointing and clicking is all what is needed.
- You won't have to rely on supplied merchant datafeed categories (some were very VERY sloppy – if they existed at all). Now you can create your own store categories and subcategories.
- You can add search for and choose exactly which products you want to add to your store..
- When you ‘subscribe' to a specific search, existing products will automatically be updated and new products meeting the search criteria will be added to your product list.
- You can combine products from different merchants across different networks in one store.
- Currently, there are products available from Shareasale, CJ, Linkshare, Netshops, Bridaluxe, as well as Shareasale coupons and deals. Plans include adding Affiliate Window, Commission Monster and PepperJam.
- Individual products can be embedded in blog posts.
- There's also a drip feed option… so you can post a product (or two or three) per day and send those out via feed to your subscribers.
Stefan and Eric have posted a very good video on the homepage showing how the setup process works and detailed video tutorials are available to help you set up your own affiliate store using Datafeedr.
Subscription plans for this service are available starting at $27 per month.
I highly recommend that you watch the video so you can see for yourself what a slick operation Datafeedr is. Personally, I LOVE it!
I really enjoyed this post and the others that you wrote on data feeds. Thanks for taking the time to review each of the services individually! Very helpful!!
Datafeedr looks like the perfect solution and I was going to sign up through your affiliate link, but for some reason it doesn’t seem to be working. If you get it fixed soon, let me know and I’ll use it to sign up.
How does Datafeedr compare to PopShops?
This is great!
Datafeedr seems to fit well with some projects that I am currently working on.
It looks like a great solution!
Thank you for this. I’ll pass the link on to my friends and affiliates as well.
Stefan Everaet says
While Goldencan may be a good service for some, comparing them with Datafeedr is comparing apples and oranges. We specialize in WORDPRESS store integration.
This means that all our store features are wordpress related like drip feeding products in blog posts, embedding products in blog posts, use of sidebar widgets, creation of custom store pages, stores can be integrated in any well designed WordPress theme, etc.
You can do the same with Goldencan and it is free (yes do have 4th click, but many datafeeds now free of 4th click on Goldencan)
Rosalind Gardner says
Yes, I mentioned GoldenCan 4th click in the post… great service, but I prefer not to lose any clicks. 🙂
Deborah Bradley says
I’ve been looking for something like this for a while now, but for 27$ a month is it worth the price?
Rosalind Gardner says
If you can make at least $54 a month from your site, it’s DEFINITELY worth the price. 🙂
Kok Choon says
Do you have any resource to use Affiliate Store? How to make money with it…