With a quarter of search traffic coming from Bing and Yahoo!, if your blog isn't optimized for bing, you're missing out on lots of commissions!
So, what can you do to improve your Bing viewership?
- Make sure the Bing spider is allowed to see your site in your robots.txt file
- Check to see how many of your pages are indexed in Bing, by searching site:yourwebsite.com
- Compare those returns against the numbers shown by Google.
- Use Bing's webmaster tools, to increase your visibility.
- Use Microsoft AdCenter in addition to Google Adwords to generate traffic.
Yes, Google is great, but Bing will bring your extra traffic, so start paying attention to what they're telling you!