I just finished another hefty revision on the Super Affiliate Handbook, bringing it completely up to date for 2007.
My primary objective with this revision was to reduce or completely eliminate some barriers to entry for new affiliate marketers – primarily those associated with web-site building.
The book therefore now includes step-by-step instructions for setting up and working with a blog and there are tons of screenshots that show every step of the process.
In a nutshell, through the update you will:
- Learn how to Install a Blog in 7 easy steps with screenshots to show you every step of the process.
- Learn how to Post to your Blog.
- Learn how to put a new Page on your Blog.
- See how to add Categories and Sub-categories to your Blog.
- Discover how Keyword and Niche Market Research just got a whole lot easier.
- Learn how to Set File Permissions with and without FTP.
- See exactly how to Install Links in your posts and pages.
- Learn how to put Images in your Posts and Pages.
- See exactly how to Install a New Theme (look) for your blog.
- Learn more about Contextual Advertising and where to find the most recommended contextual advertising networks.
- See how to put Google Adsense on your blog.
- See 116 Screenshots of how everything works!
The latest version was uploaded late on May 31st.
Those who purchased on or after December 1st, 2006 (until the time of the upload) should have received email notification of the download location which will be available until June 6th, 2007.
If you qualify and missed this message, kindly contact us through the Support Desk (provide your receipt number please) and we'll resend the download instructions.
For owners of the handbook who purchased between December 1st, 2005 and November 30th, 2006, we are in the process of setting up a sizeable discount for you and you will be advised by email when it is available.
Oh, and by the way, the book is still priced at a ridiculously low $47… 🙂