So, what do you think of the new logo / header graphic that NetProfitsToday has been sporting for the last week?
I had it done through a contest at 99designs.com.
If you've never heard of 99Designs before, here's how it works.
- You want to have a header graphic, logo or entire website design created so you write a design brief describing what you want.
- You decide how much you are willing to pay (award as a ‘prize').
- You post your contest for a fee of $39.00.
- Designers from all over the world submit their design concepts.
- You provide feedback to each designer, then pick a winner, and the designer is paid.
- Once you've paid, all rights to the winning design are transferred from the designer to you.
What I like best about this format is having so many design options from which to choose, as opposed to working with one designer who may not be able to translate your concept into a design that you really like.
Check out 99designs.com.