Nothing is more frustrating as a new Internet marketer than trying to learn how to build a web site, install links or upload files before you even know how to operate your computer with ease.
I don’t want you to ever feel that frustrated, so here is a list of basic computer skills that you will want to be well-versed in before tackling web site building and selling online:
- Turning your computer on and off
- Using your mouse (right and left clicks)
- Finding files and programs
- Opening and closing files
- Saving files
- Deleting files
- Drag and drop
- Highlighting, cut and paste
- Starting and ending programs
- Downloading software and files
- Installing Software
- Setting up your Email software
- What to do when your computer freezes
- Maintaining your Internet Connection
You will also want to have a basic understanding of the following terms:
- Web site
- Home page
- Search engine
I’ve provided a Glossary of Terms for you to check when you need help with those and other terms related to your computer and Internet marketing.
Want to hone and polish your basic computer skills with a course?
Check out Joe Robson’s Newbie Club, which contains an extraordinary range of Free tutorials, newbie books, articles, email courses, newbie software and links to the best Internet and Computer learning resources on the web.