Since registering his domain in mid-February, James Reinhold has put a LOT of effort into building and marketing his new blog. He has already signed up 1390 subscribers to his newsletter by offering a copy of his new e-book. In the last week alone, James has created a new header graphic, replaced the theme’s standard […]
In February, Google announced that it would start favoring mobile-friendly sites starting on April 21st. Starting April 21, we will be expanding our use of mobile-friendliness as a ranking signal. Contrary to some bloggers’ interpretation of Google’s latest algorithm change, your site will NOT be de-listed if it is not mobile friendly. (Oh yes, all […]
- 12 Ways to Make Money Online
- How Much Does it Cost to Start an Online Business?
- Do I Really Need a Web Site?
- Don’t Fall into the Newbie Trap
- Essential Reading for New Entrepreneurs
- How Much Money Can I Make Online?
- Blogging: Is it Right for You?
- 8 Recession-Proof Product & Service Ideas for Affiliates